Monday 7 January 2013

3rd Seminar of Reiki

3rd Seminar of Reiki

By-Sanjay Kumar Saxena                                                                                     8 Jan 2013
                         After 2nd level reiki attunement, i attended 3rd seminar of reiki attunement .Till now i have enough knowledge about reaki, and have became a famous reiki healer in my area.All the student of guruji , knows me as a vary good reiki healer.Persons who have taken 3rd level reiki attunement also consults me and asks for giving reiki healing .My guruji never remembers me as a student. In 3rd seminar once again he 
 as his student.He was gauging my Aura , and thinking as a new comer he start play tricks by his L shaped two rods.He was not feeling my aura , others was  thinking my aura will be best effective.I was also depressed, why he was not feeling my aura.I have understand that guruji is playing tricks and thinking i am a new comer.I will pay him money for reiki attunement .Now i was thinking i should teach him a lesson though he is my guru.I dislike shrewdness.I gave reiki power to his L shape small sticks. Both sticks was near his eyes.Power worked on sticks.both stick turned 360 degree at once.Now my guruji was surprised , he started looking here and there.He can not say i was playing trick.he asked with his beloved students ,who is this? they told him" he is a famous and best reiki healer in all of your student". my guru asked me to come near and i stood near his feet.I say sorry for what i did.I asked him not to play tricks for money.My guruji was surprising ,how my power can affect him .My guruji was in full protection with his own reiki power. guruji wants to know reason, why sticks turn so much with a power.I told him your negative thought weaken your protection,at the same time i gave positive power for your goodness, that is why my power enter in  your protection area, i know that you will be in protection. i used my full power to break your protection.Also i am clever enough "i gave reiki to your sticks and sticks was not protected by your reiki power". After that he stops for gauging aura as he was hearted by stick at near eyes.
welcome                         contact        Reiki healing           Register                     miracles of reiki

No comments:

Post a Comment