Sunday 6 January 2013

After first reiki attunement


   BY-Sanjay Kumar Saxena                                                                                              8Jan2013            

After first reiki attunement

                  After my first reiki attunement, in fact i feel nothing.Some persons are feeling amazing experience.My guru was asking every body "how you are feeling now".I told him , I feel nothing.I was seeing you, what are you doing for giving reiki attunement (he has asked every body to keep eye closed, during reiki attunment)because, if i feels any thing wrong,  i can run away.He laughed at me saying you are a clever man.

                   After reiki attunement we  learned reiki exercise.He asked every body to do exercise daily. After some time i get reiki attunement level 2.During that seminar he was teaching us about reiki, but he was wasting time by chatting with girls.

                    I asked my friend "why not we try reiki on our guru, for giving knowledge about reiki instead of wasting time in chatting with girls".My friend gave me a smile saying i will not try reiki over the guru.I told him, we are  giving reiki for positive task, if reiki has a power it will work even on a guru too.My friend was disagree with me. I charged my hand and gave reiki to guruji's mind with the instruction "tell him to teach sincerely rather than wasting time in chatting with girls".Amazingly reiki worked on guru.Withing a minute he told " all the girls please move a side and let me teach about reiki". I was totally surprised, it was my first time i used reiki over a man,and man was my guru .It was sufficient for me to believe in reiki power.I did exercise of reiki regularly as par instruction given by my guru. 

                     I start reading of all type of religious books.I was in search of  origin of power, how power works, why it works,how to get more power,why saints(Rishi or Mahatmas) goes in forest for worship of their god, What is the importance of dhyan and yoga, how and why they do dhyan and pranayams, what is the out come of that, how they used power, why saint saying becomes true,power can be used in non -living things or not, how they get instruction with his guru even guru is physically not present,how planets affects human, what is 'swarg or narak",why and what we are here,why men worships their gods in a different manner and lot of more,I cant explain much.I get answers for lot of things but some one are still unanswered.

contact     register    Reiki Healing    miracles of reiki   welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment