Friday 11 January 2013

Reiki with Spritual knowledge part 2

I tell  past and future of saint
 (miracle --all was true)
By-SanjayKumarSaxena                                                                        12Jan2013
                 I am writing this article but it is not for creating / increasing  superstitions. It may be by chance that whatever i  say became true.Also, I never like to reveal past and future of a man ,as it is bad thing and encourage superstitions.If you will read full article ,you will come to know why i did that
           One day  my friend come to my house and asked me to go with him to meet with his Guruji.I am always interested  to meet a saint, as there is a no harm to meet a saint and we can get some knowledge. When  i reached there the saint was lying on a bed and he was suffering from a high blood pressure. Saint was the student (SHISHYA)of Respected Satpal Maharaj. He has laths of student(shishya) in India.Saint has a nice attractive face with strong body build. In spiritual word we says "Nice Aura".He asked me to sit down near him.After some discussion i asked a question but he refuses to give me answer saying that "at first become my shishya(student).I asked " i have tell/ teach  you  so many things even you are not my shishya, why you are asking me for that , I am able to find out the answer ".Saint asked me to find the answer of his question . Question was "WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM SICKNESS ". He further added that ,he is doing good works, praying god and all good things for people. I replied "i will give you answer on tomorrow" and come back.On same day when i was reading my books,i suddenly opens a page and  page   content was the answer of my question .Next day after doing some exercise i reached  to meet with saint.Saint was surrounded by his shishya, he asked me to sit-down .Again he asked same question. i replied ,tell me true about your past "what you have done with birds, i feel  birds are crying during- - - - - - ."He laugh at me  saying" you are seeing Hansa , i am a saint".I feel dishonour between his student and come back to my house saying that "if u remember your past than call me".Same day after some time he sanded his student to call me back to meet with him..When i meet him saint reveal his past saying that"he has killed so many birds in field,my father was a former. ".  Again he asked ," i will be cured  or not, what i have to do now".I replied , i was trying to save you , but you dishonoured me in the presence of so many students, i will not try to save you.You should try yourself  and  try to save  as much birds as you can by feeding them grains,rest depends on god's wish.  I feels nobody can save you". I came back to my house . After some days saint died due to illness.Its all was the miracle for be , what i told him became true .Still i cant now the science behind this, but it happens with no physical / scientifically  proof   . 


Welcome                  Contact                   Reikihealing                           Register                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment