Tuesday 15 January 2013

Reiki with Spritual knowledge part 4

I blocked  fever

By- SanjaySaxena                                                                                    15 Jan2013
 
                                            Reiki along with some spiritual knowledge can do several miracles.Why it happens, i don't know.But whatever i am writing  in the article , happens with the parson.As a general i can say" if you know origin of problem you can do some thing".Some times it is a difficult task But trough spiritual power or knowledge you can reach up to origin and if you have sufficient power you can do some thing for cure or treatment. 
                                              Once upon a time when i was in Shivapuri district (MadhyaPradesh), a friend (Kamak Kant)come to me and asked me to see his daughter Garima .She was suffering from typhoid. 2o days have been passed.when i reached in house Garima was lying on bad ,i asked him "how are u Garima
she starts weeping saying that "fever comes daily , uncle please block the fever, rest is OK".But at that time she was OK .I asked him " I will block the fever ,  but stop weeping, you are at present OK, leave your bed start playing with friends from today".I saw full reports and treatments given by doctor, all was OK .I asked with my friend ,she is OK this time why she is lying on bad , let him play. He replied " she suffers with high  fever at every 8 O'clock at night ,.in morning and noon she remains OK.Lot of treatment have been done but it comes every day in night..His daughter told me " if fever will not come at 8O"clock , i Will became OK ". I replied at once, you can not suffer from fever at 8 O'clock in night to day.I will be in between the god (or fever) and you. I will suffer all fever in place of you if it comes at 8 O'clock.".she give a smile and asked me " can you do that".I cant give him answer only replied "i will try for you".
                                               I came back, at noon, i start praying god "please save small girl, she is depressed due to fever, please help him., please------".I was not getting any spiritual answer, i can understood now  some thing is crucial.,at the end i stood up praying that "if you care me than -------".
                                               At 8:30 my friend's daughter informed me   on mobile that she is all right now.she asked me" are you OK" , i replied'" i m OK".
                                               After all this , when i was going to sleep, i was thanking god to care me and my voice.I thought god is much more intelligent and clever than we are".he may alter time for fever". Now i start walking in my room thinking again and again, what i should do now.At the end i found no solution ,as i know that, if it come  back again  it may be more furious.I make a call to my friend  at 10 :30 and told  " do not sleep to night , keep ice and cold water ready with the tablets for fever , " .He was surprised now  replied " what happens, why are you telling that".I told him " fever will come in late night, you should be ready for cure that". He asked me what will be after that.I told him, up to morning she will be quite OK, and she will not suffer with fever again.Next morning he comes to my house  and told me "she suffers vary high fever in late night , but she is well now and feeling nice She has cured with typhoid fever.She starts playing from that day.It was the my thrilling experience. I will not ask any body to do that in his life ,if you have spiritual power.No body can control nature, god is more intelligent than we are.


welcome                          contact                           welcome                      reiki healing

No comments:

Post a Comment