Sunday 6 January 2013

My first Reiki attunement

By-Sanjay Kumar Saxena                                                                                6jan2013                                    

I am sharing my first experience, when i go for reiki attunement first time. One of the my friends is astrologer,he is well known person for horoscope making , and his predictions.I never believe on his predictions and generally take it as gossip, though we are a good friend.Once upon a time he comes to my house and asked me to go with him to attend reiki attunement seminar .At first i deny for attending seminar, but after some  discussion I became agree to go with him because he was my good friend. I told him, i will not make any "guru" and i will not promise for any think they wants.My friend brief me "that guru will never ask you  for giving any promise,they will ask  for money if you want to take reiki attunement".I laugh at him,thinking that it is a money making programme by cheating people.

                    There are lot of people in the seminar ,about 50 persons have paid the fees for attunement.Only 10 people are there like me.All of the 50 people was hearing guru's teaching ,as they have paid money.I and my friend was talking on other matters.

                     after some time people starts sharing their reiki experiences.When i here their experience, i was surprised ,how it is possible.lot of people sharing their experiences, i am now thinking again and again,lot of people can not tell lie, some thing is there in the reiki.My friend also have payed attunement fees.He asked me "just pay fees as a gamble". if you get any thing its okey other wise ----?

                    I again asked him, i will not make any kind  of promise, i can pay money and can play a gamble. Now my guru start to gauge the aura by  two small L -shape sticks in a small pipe.I don't know what was the process as sticks can be controlled by tricks.My guru was gauging aura of the parson wanting attunement , explaining everybody your aura is good or bad.He gauged my aura, asked me "you have a nice aura.what do you do.Are you a sent." I laugh at him. I told him "I am a person who believe in good deeds.I never like to break promise.I never like to tell lie." Perhaps that was the reason my aura was so nice."

                      After that i paid fees which was not much for me to play gamble along with my friend. I get reiki attunement first time, they give us a certificate for  1st degree reiki attunement .

                       I will share my first reiki experience in next article.That was a just like a jock,and was in the same seminar. you can visit my site for Reiki Healing. http://reikimaster.hpage.com . I also listed some miracle of reiki in this site


Miracles of reiki

Importance of reiki 
Reiki Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment